Securpulley safety pulley
is a TORNOMECCANICA patent intended to revolutionise the scaffolding
work, eliminating the risk of fall of the suspended loads.
the exclusive automatic braking system stops the lifted load as the rope
is released by the operator.
All the manoeuvres normally done by the scaffolding erectors are allowed:
without risk and with the possibility to interrupt the lifting for rest
with heavy loads or high working heights.
- LIFTING OF LOADS
- LOWERING OF LOADS
- LOWERING OF THE EMPTY ROPE
Securpulley is the only rope sheave for building industry that conforms
to the Safety requirements of the Machinery Directive ECC 89/392, as witnessed
by the mark.
the idea of designing a safety pulley rises
We started with some simple considerations:
- erection and dismantling job of scaffoldings involves considerable
risk and uneasiness related to the hanging (parts of scaffoldings are
usually handled by human effort, often at high elevations, without the
possibility to have any intermediate rest);
- the problem of safety at work is becoming more and more relevant,
and controls from Surveillance Bodies are more frequent and effective;
- the market has not offered up to now, for handling of this kind of
materials, handling, any device responding to the safety requirements
of the Machinery directive, on the contrary for this these operations
pulleys of any kind are used, often of a rudimentary kind thus with
high degree of danger;
- until the "state of the art" in this sector did not make available safe lifting
a reality, there is no way for neither the operators, and for the checkers
of a reduction of the danger of the work.
the idea to the realisation
We started to think about an automatic braking device that had to put together
During over one and a half year of study and realisation of improved prototypes,
we completed, tested and patented SECURPULLEY, that allows to realise
the required safety function without giving up any usual characteristic of the previous pulleys.
- fulfilment of the safety rules
- negative braking, i.e. as the human action ceases
- constant effectiveness at different working heights
- easiness of descent of the empty rope
| Download our operating manual in PDF format by clicking here
Once downloaded you must have Acrobat Reader installed on your computer
to view or print our brochure. Acrobat Reader is available FREE to